Sunday, November 24, 2013

Tattoos from signatures on cards! I got these a couple months ago for my parents who passed away when I was in high school. Its exact copies of their handwriting from birthday cards. I absolutely love them

flower #chest #shoulder #tattoos
flower #chest #shoulder #tattoos
Click here to download
Tattoos from signatures on cards! I got these a couple months ago for my parents who passed away when I was in high school. Its exact copies of their handwriting from birthday cards. I absolutely love them
Tattoos from signatures on cards!     I got these a couple months ago for my parents who passed away when I was in high school. Its exact copies of their handwriting from birthday cards. I absolutely love them
Click here to download
most awesome neck ink #tattoo
most awesome neck ink #tattoo
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment