Friday, November 22, 2013

I got this “So it goes” tattoo on the inside of my arm. The quote is from the book Slaughterhouse 5, which I love!  Done at Miks Tattoo, Copenhagen

I got this “So it goes” tattoo on the inside of my arm. The quote is from the book Slaughterhouse 5, which I love!  Done at Miks Tattoo, Copenhagen
I got this “So it goes” tattoo on the inside of my arm. The quote is from the book Slaughterhouse 5, which I love!   Done at Miks Tattoo, Copenhagen
Click here to download
awesome sleeve tattoo (If tattoo is not your thing then please UNFOLLOW 'Tattoo: Inked & painted' board.)
awesome sleeve tattoo  (If tattoo is not your thing then please UNFOLLOW 'Tattoo: Inked & painted' board.)
Click here to download
Cute little tattoos
Cute little tattoos
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment