Friday, November 22, 2013

.I actually like that this is not all woven together with background, yet still gives the effect of a sleeve. The images aren't 'old school' but the application has that feel.

Geometric Fox Tattoo - I love it GoNumb.com
Geometric Fox Tattoo - I love it GoNumb.com
Click here to download
Batman and Catwoman tattoo design
Batman and Catwoman tattoo design
Click here to download
.I actually like that this is not all woven together with background, yet still gives the effect of a sleeve. The images aren't 'old school' but the application has that feel.
.I actually like that this is not all woven together with background, yet still gives the effect of a sleeve. The images aren't 'old school' but the application has that feel.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment